● Deep Sleep in All-Season: hand-made knitted weighted blanket is upgraded on the basis of the ordinary weighted blanket. possess a dual choice of breathability and warmth. It can help people fall asleep better throughout the year, improve their sleep quality, and have a happy mood!
● Breathable & Warm Blanket: The weighted blanket releases heat through the knitted holes, and the blanket itself retains part of the heat, taking into account breathability and warmth. While providing the same functions as ordinary weighted blankets, it is also more breathable.
● Weight Distributed Evenly & Filler-Free: Because the hand-knitting is uniform, the weight is evenly distributed, and its unique filler-free design eliminates the need to worry about glass beads leaking, sturdy and long-lasting. And weighted blanket queen size(60”×80”, dark grey) is suitable for adults weigh above 110lbs.
● Fashion Decoration Items: Handmade chunky knit weighted blankets are one of the best accessories for home fashion decorations. You can curl up on the bed, sofa, or chair with a blanket to watch TV and rest, cuddling with your loved ones and pets in the comfortable arms of the weighted blanket, and feel the beauty of life!
● Care Instructions: Recommended to hand wash and air dry, machine wash is also optional, but it is best to use a laundry bag to prevent tangling, damage and deformation.
First off, this is a well made knitted blanket that breathes. I have both this one as well as a regular weighted blanket using glass beads for weight, also made by this company, in bamboo with multiple duvet options depending on the temperature. Comparing the two, the knitted version provides a more uniform weight distribution than the beaded version. The knitted version is also cooler than my other with a Minky duvet on it—I have not compared it with my bamboo duvet as it is currently too cold for it. The weave of the knitted version does allow ones toes through—not my favorite for sleeping—so I’ve found myself using it more for cuddling up while reading in a chair, but if I’m hot flashing and my Minky version is too warm, the knitted one is a great fast option rather than changing duvets in the middle of the night. I enjoy and use both of my weighted blankets. If trying to decide between them, the glass bead version is cheaper, the duvet covers give one ways to change the warmth rating and easily keep the blanket clean, and I find it better for night sleeping (don’t get body parts stuck through the knit). The knitted version is texturally pleasing, breathes far better, has more uniform weight distribution without “pressure” points, but obviously has the same sorts of issues that one would have with any knitted product. I do not regret either purchase.